понедельник, 10 декабря 2012 г.

Essay about friendship


1.There is a saying which says ''To lose a friend start shoping a flat or room with him/her .''
Do you agree?
Yes I agree with this opinion. When you lose your friend you become very sad.If you want to make friendship with him you must travel with him/her , you must speak with him/her about different things and than you and your friend will get to know each other better.
2.What is the different between friendship and kinship.
I think there is no difference between friendship and kinship because if you are a good  friend  you will do everything for your friend or relation.
3.To what extant can you be friends with your mother ,father?
I think that there are some secrets about what you can't speak with your father and mother  only you can speak about that with your close friend.For example about your girlfriend.
4.How important is forgivness in human relationship.
In human relationship is very important forgivness becaus  if you don't forive your   friends or your relations you make a very bad unhuman step.
5.What can your friend do to make you fall out with each other ?
He can beat or lie me on pourpose.
6.What type of people do you get on well with?
I would like  him/her to be very beautiful , very fair, caring and worry about me.
7.What things should friends never do?
Close friends should never lie,betroy and split up.
8.How can a good friendship be mainted ?
Friendship can be mainted when friends love and belive together.
9.Has a friend ever let you down ?
In our life many thing is happen. When my friend let down me I will beat him and say that he is very bad boy and he must keep away  from me.
10.If my friend is my close friend he will worry about me that I friendship with very bad boys .He will do everything to fall out me with that bad boys.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий